I THINK EVEN IF YOU DO GIVE MICROSOFT A PIECE OF YOUR MIND, THEY WON'T GIVE A DIDDLY DO da! you are just one of billions of people that use microsoft products!

-----Original Message----- From: Rose Combs
Sent: Sunday, January 24, 2016 8:00 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Get Windows Ten message

I just wonder why I can't stop this message without searching for a Windows
update, removing it and then returning it, or why I cannot make a choice
about browser while setting up instead of rummaging through files to make it
come up.  For Pete Sakes, if they know it is broken, intended for it to be
broken for us then why did they not give us choices like many programs
offer.  I am sick of the message, the more I see it the less likely I am to
upgrade until I have no choice, and if I screw up my computer while doing it
they are definitely going to hear about it.  Annoying to say the least.

Rose Combs
roseco...@q.com
A picture may be worth a thousand words but it takes up three times the
memory!