Sent: Monday, February 8, 2016 8:53 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] windows 10 configuration

Yes, use insert key+right or left arrows keys to read the next or prior
word.
Use insert key+5, on the num pad to read the current word.
I hope this answers your question.

Love God! with your heart, mind, and soul, that you might be blessed
reaching His goal.
Love your Neighbor as you would yourself, God will truly reward you with
good health.
Love God, your neighbor, as you love yourself, you will then be spiritually
balanced with wealth.
Love His Word that proceeds from His lips, then reflect on the heavens where
God sits.
Jim
-----Original Message----- From: Faraz Qureshi