Just looked at the page. use insert v and go down and uncheck language detect

-----Original Message----- From: Mohib Anwar Rafay
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2016 2:42 PM
To: jaws-users-list
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Serious problem with jaws on ICJ website

Hi all, I am using Jaws 17 32 in my win 7 dell laptop. I am a law
student, I have to visit to international court of justice website
frequently. But I am disappointed with the behavior of jaws on this
website, as soon as I open this website:  www.icj-cij.org  jaws reads
its contents in very strange voice and in different tone. How to
resolve it? Is the language of this page is something other than
English?

--
Mohib Anwar Rafay

Phone: +919 555 555 765