lucky1i...@gmail.com

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace.
--Attributed to Jimi Hendrix

On 2/19/2016 2:44 PM, Mike B wrote:
Hi Mohib Anwar Rafay,

After you open the website arrow down & press enter on the English link, or
try pressing, Alt + 2, on the number row.  According to the website, Alt +
2, is the keystroke for English.  Also try, opening Jaws Quick Settings with
the keystroke, Insert / Jaws key + V, navigate to, Language Detect Change, &
uncheck this box if it's checked, & press enter to save your change & close
quick settings, if you make a change & if not press escape.
Take care.
Mike
Global warming?  Most likely caused from hot air generated by politicians!
----- Original Message -----
From: Mohib Anwar Rafay
To: jaws-users-list
Sent: Friday, February 19, 2016 11:42 AM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Serious problem with jaws on ICJ website

Hi all, I am using Jaws 17 32 in my win 7 dell laptop. I am a law
student, I have to visit to international court of justice website
frequently. But I am disappointed with the behavior of jaws on this
website, as soon as I open this website:  www.icj-cij.org  jaws reads
its contents in very strange voice and in different tone. How to
resolve it? Is the language of this page is something other than
English?