hi gang, I might have the need to tandem with a friend to check out what's the problem with her ailing computer, and I have a question I can't find an answer to. rather than having my question not worded to explain what it is I want to do, here it is:

I wanted to copy the address for Microsoft's Security (Safety) Scanner from my computer to use it to download and run it on her computer during the session. I expect not, but wasn't absolutely sure because I heard of pressing insert+alt+tab to switch from her computer to my computer, (and possibly back to her computer, although this wasn't mentioned), and thought there might be a way of pasting some text, or even a file, from my clip board to her computer after switching back to her computer.

I realize she will have to download and install the same version of the version I use, but will the tandem session talk at the demo speed or my speed?

and are there any limitations of:

 what I can do since her copy of JAWS is running as a demo?

what I can do as the controller if she had her own licensed copy of JAWS running?