Don, does this mean I can't perform a paste while working on her computer?

and could you explain what those limitations are?

On 3/2/2016 4:18 PM, Don Moore wrote:
Hi Mario,

        I just copied the following exerpt from the JAWS Tandem Quick Start
Guide:

(Begin quote): "Remote Clipboard
Use the CTRL + C keystroke to copy text with formatting from the target
system, and then use CTRL + V to paste text into a file on the controller
system. This is ideal for support personnel who want to copy specific text
from a log file on the target system.
Note: Remote Clipboard will not transfer files." (end quote)

        Further to this, you cannot copy text from your Controller computer
to the target computer, so you will have to either type in the link you want
her to have or send it to her by E-mail.

        When you are in a JAWS Tandem session, it is just as if you are
sitting physically in front of her computer, so everything will act
according to the settings on her PC, including her 40-minute mode of JAWS.

        I use JAWS Tandem frequently and find it very useful. However, for
security reasons, it does have its limitations.

        Hope this helps,

        Don