You can press Windows key+R to get the run dialog box, then, in the run
edit field, type in
"control userpasswords2",
without the quotes, and press
enter.

In the resulting dialog box, uncheck the box that says, users must type a
password to use this computer, and make sure it's unchecked.

Tab to the ok button, and press enter or the spacebar.

You'll receive a dialog box prompting you to select the default user and to
enter the password associated with that user.

Once you select and type in the default username and password, tab to the ok
button, and press the spacebar.

At this point, you can close the userpasswords2 dialog box, if it's still
open, or  unless you want to make more advanced modifications in one of the
other tabs, and from that point onwards, it should boot directly into the
desktop.

Keep in mind that if you have User Control turned on, it will prompt you to
press the yes button if you want to allow the action.

-----Original Message----- From: T. Civitello