From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of David Moore
Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2016 3:51 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] youtube video volume

Hi,
I have found that I cannot control the volume of videos that much. I turn
the volume of the computer up loud, and when I start playing the video, I
turn the computer volume up or down. If you have a laptop, the volume up and
down are two of the function keys. If you do not have a laptop or do not
know which function keys are the volume controls, you can press alt + B to
get to your system tray, and press S for speakers. Then, press the
applications key and press enter on the first option and a window will come
up so that you can adjust volume and many other settings dealing with the
sound card and speakers. If you do that, the volume of the video will take
care of itself. Have a great one.