You are correct. I found some videos that the volume is very down and it does not make any different if I raze the volume.

-----Original Message----- From: Tim Ford
Sent: Sunday, March 06, 2016 11:34 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] YouTube video volume

I am no expert, but I was just on YouTube, and as is my usual experience, a
few random videos are at a very low volume compared with the others.  I do
not think you are doing anything wrong, nor can you control the situation;
the low volume is in the original recording.  If I am wrong, I would love to
know that and find a solution!

Tim Ford

-----Original Message----- From: Kevin