Hi Group,

Let me see if I can explain this on my issue. I want to load FS Reader 2.0
on to my W10 pc. The reason for this is FS 2.0 works better with Jaws and is
a little bit easier to use. I know it workds on W10 as a friend of mine has
it on his pc. I went and found the program on my W7 pc and installed it on a
flash drive and copied it to my W10 pc and installed it into the C drive
under FS files just like it was in my W7 pc. Now I went and opened the FS
2.0 and everything loaded and work fine. Now after closing the program and
trying to reopen it, it will not open. I can reboot my pc and go back to the
program and it will open and work fine. But after I close it again it will
not open. Also when I go and try and open FS 3.0 it will not open either.
But if I reboot my pc FS 3.0 will open up just fine and work great. I can
close it and reopen it as many times as I want. Now if I go and open FS 2.0
it will open once and work fine but If I close it, it will not open again.
Then if I go back to FS 3.0 and try and open it, it will not open either.
Now if I reboot my pc FS 3.0 will open and close many times without any
issues.

I had this same issue when I installed an Access program from one pc to
another. Seems to me I went into the properties and made a change and then
it opened and closed like normal. The properties that I am talking about are
for the program itself. Not the operating system properties. The way you get
to the program properties is to go to the icon on the desktop and then hit
the application key and go to properties.

So does anyone have any ideas on how I can get FS 2.0 installed and working
correctly on my W10 pc?

Any ideas to try would be appreciated.

Ed