From: "Lynn White" <lynnwhite...@radioforlife.info>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, March 22, 2016 5:57 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] regarding the most recent JAWS update

Even though I listen to the podcast using my Victor stream, it is still
neat to be notified that there is a new podcast.

I will tell you what I thought was a humorous experience.  I was doing
an internet show on The Global Voice and as I was beginning to introduce
the show, all of a sudden Jonathan's intro came up and there was
Jonathan for the world to hear.

It gave me a chance to explain one of the benefits of Jaws 17.  Plus it
gave FS some free publicity.