Folks, in an ARIA event when a message is spoken via ARIA it is unexpected. So,
is there a JAWS key to repeat that ARIA message other than going through
"history" to get it?

Is there a theme or way to change the voice and rate of that voice so it is
different than that  we use for regular JAWS use? It would be helpful if we can
have the ARIA message come up with a voice and rate of speed of our choosing
that would be different then the default JAWS boice we are using.

If these are not part of the JAWS package can it be something Freedom can
consider in future upgrades?
Robin East