Not sure of the key sequence you are using to change the font but I do know you have to select the entire document, (Cntrl A) first. Tom

-----Original Message----- From: Al Sorrentino
Sent: Wednesday, April 6, 2016 5:03 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Changing fonts in an existing documents

Hi Everyone,

I am using Windows 7, Word 2010, and JAWS 13, on a laptop.  I have an
existing five page document in Word that I would like to change it to a
different font style♣.  I have placed the cursor at the beginning of the
existing document and than I press control, shift and the letter F, to take
me to the list of different fonts styles.  Once I find the desired font, I
press Enter and it takes me to the beginning of my document.  However, it
does not change the font in my existing document.

If I follow the above procedure in a blank Word document, the new font will
appear when I type something new.  Am I doing something wrong, or fonts can
not be changed in existing documents?

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Al