From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2016 10:52 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Changing fonts in an existing documents

Hi. Before pressing shift-control-f, or control-d (both do the same thing),
you need to select the text whose font you want to change. It's easiest
when you wish to do this for the entire document: control-a. Otherwise, use
the usual selection suspects, such as shift-control-paragraph for a
paragraph, etc.

Once text is selected, press either shift-control-f or control-d to enter
the font dialog.

You land right away on a list of fonts. This list is navigable by first
letter. Press the first letter or two of the desired font to go right to or
close to the one you want.

If all you want to do is change the font, just press enter here to exit the
document and save your change.

If you also want to change font size, keep focus at the desire font, then
tab twice. Once again you land in a list. Arrow down to the size you want.

Here again, if you want only to save the font and size changes, press enter
to exit the dialog and save your changes.

Color is a little more complicated, so please post again if you also want
to make that change. Line spacing is done in a different dialog, which can
also be explained.