Hi mike, I was able to install Jaws scripts for Gold Wave successfully this morning using this program & following

Cuong's earlier posts' despite that fact that i am a beginner in the field of
scripting.  i also created a shortcut of the program in the sent to sub-menu.
the program is simple to use however an audio podcast would be nice.

A thing of beauty is a joy for ever: Its loveliness increases; it will never
pass into nothingness; but still will keep a bower quiet for
us, and a sleep full of sweet dreams, and health, and quiet breathing..

John Keats