Yep, I have noticed the same thing with JAWS 15. It usually happens when I am
either reading some packed, or typing. Certain characters like a lowercase I
lowercase L and hyphens or underscores will repeat ad nauseeum him until I move
on to another character. Irritating, and I have no idea what could be causing
it, except possibly the character are so thin, that John is not treating them
as a character but more like a cursor.

Dave Carlson
Sent from my iPhone