Yes David, very irritating.
But in my case, it was working well until about last Sunday. I don't even have to be typing anything, as soon as the computer boots, it starts. Even when I'm using other programs like mediaplayer it keeps on repeating "=". -----Original Message----- From: David G. Carlson Via iPhone
Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2016 1:51 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Jaws Keeps Repeating "="

Yep, I have noticed the same thing with JAWS 15. It usually happens when I am either reading some packed, or typing. Certain characters like a lowercase I lowercase L and hyphens or underscores will repeat ad nauseeum him until I move on to another character. Irritating, and I have no idea what could be causing it, except possibly the character are so thin, that John is not treating them as a character but more like a cursor.

Dave Carlson
Sent from my iPhone