Running Win 10, Jaws 17. When I press insert F 11 I get the message: “failed to
obtain the  list of task tray icons” This jus started today. Have made no
changes. When I booted up got a message “window out,yes no?”

Searched the screen with Jaws cursor and tab key, could find nothing else so
being cautious that “yes” might get me something I didn’t want I just gave it
an alt, F4. Anyone have an idea of what is going on?  Tom

---