From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of David Moore
Sent: Thursday, April 28, 2016 7:32 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Touch vs non-touch screen notebook computer

Hi,
You can learn a lot about the touch cursor on the FS web site in the free
webinars that were done on Windows 8.1. Navigating apps and using the touch
cursor is really explained well in these webinars. Basically, you turn it on
by pressing Shift+numb pad + or Shift+Caps lock+Semi colon, with the laptop
keyboard layout turned on in the JAWS basic dialog. When it is on, right
arrow is like swiping right with your finger, and the left arrow is like
swiping left. The up and down arrow, is like swiping up or down. Take care.