From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Cristóbal
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2016 9:33 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Controls on YouTube

Using JFW 17, there is a slider that you can enter into forms mode with jaws
while in Firefox to move back and forth with. Play/pause buttons and mute. I
do recall doing this in JFW 16 as well, but can't remember if it was present
in JFW 15. It may even be present in  IE, but Firefox is my primary browser.