Ok, I almost got it! I was able to get into the soft phone, but i am still having problems putting the phone number in where I want the calls to go, but you have been very helpful and I thank you.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Don Raikes" <don.rai...@oracle.com>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Friday, April 29, 2016 5:27 PM
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Java and Access Bridge

Beverly,

Yes the accessbridge still exists. Since jdk 7, the accessbridge has been a part of the regular jdk/jre installation.

On windows after installation, you need to go into ease of access center -> use the computer without a display, and check the accessbridge checkbox.

Click ok to exit the dialog and restart jaws.

Now as long as the particular java application is using the jdk associated with the accessbridge or any other jdk from 7.0 or later, things should work.