From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Dujari, Prateek
Sent: Wednesday, May 18, 2016 12:55 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JAWS scripts for Skype for Business 2015/ Lync 2013

Hello gang.
I installed the JAWS scripts for SFB 2015 from the scripts home page below:
http://www.dlee.org/sfb/lync.htm#instI have verified they are installed by
hitting Insert Q with SFB in focus. But I just don't notice any difference with
and without the scripts. For example, both out of the box SFB'15 and with
scripts installed, I'm unable to activate the 'share' button to share my
desktop, unable to scroll through the list of attendees and grant/revoke
control, and also hear lots of random numbers spoken each time I land on the
participants list window before JAWS speaks the participants name.  It's
basically pretty inaccessible.
How do I resolve the above three issues with the scripts above or some other
set of scripts?

Prateek