I just reviewed the file, you have got patients my friend. It sounds like a drag but obviously it is possible. I have imported a pop email account in the mail app some weeks ago but haven't continued working with it like you did becausebecause to me although it is possible like I said before, it is not practical. Never the less nice job on the tutorial.

-----Original Message----- From: David Ferrin
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2016 6:32 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] A text tutorial on using the win10 apps

David, do I have your permission to post it on the server?

-----Original Message----- From: David Moore
Sent: Tuesday, May 24, 2016 1:04 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com

Hi all,
Today, I wrote up a text tutorial on how I figured out how to use the win10
Mail, Calendar, and People apps using JAWS and NVDA, in case anyone uses
NVDA as a back up screen reader. Also, in this tutorial, I discuss how I
figured out how to use the Edge browser by using the NVDA screen reader with
object navigation and using the mouse. NVDA has the ability to navigate with
the mouse. This is the only way that Edge is accessible is by using the NVDA
screen reader and the mouse. You can use JAWS to access the win10 Mail,
Calendar, and People apps easily by reading everything I figured out in the
tutorial. This is a Drop Box link that you can enter on and download the
file right to your computer. Here is the link.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/rrb5mtfyftlxhrf/using%20win10%20apps.txt?dl=1

David Ferrin
You don't have to be crazy to run a list like this, but it does help.