Hi Kimsan,
You ask a great question. Press CTRL+1 to go to the calendar, and CTRL+2 to go back to the inbox. To go from one folder to another, you have to tab to your folders and arrow up and down and enter on the folder you want. I have not found a short cut command for that yet LOL! As you tab around in the win10 mail app, you will find a list of accounts and a list of folders for the account that you are in. If you want to create sub folders, press the applications key on a folder and go to new folder or something like that and enter to create the sub folder with in a folder. Take care, Kimsan, and keep asking questions. I am proud of you for reading my tutorial. You will be able to use the win10 mail, calendar, and people apps easily, and I am going to send more tutorials from the MS web site to you privately. If anyone else wants the extra MS tutorials let me know. These MS tutorials will really get you going to using these apps. Take care.

-----Original Message----- From: Kimsan
Sent: Wednesday, May 25, 2016 12:45 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] A text tutorial on using the win10 apps

I read it quickly during work today, but is there a quick way to jump from
one folder to another, let's say like how we do in outlook with the CTRL y
method?  Or, going from inbox to the calendar, or should I just accept it's
apples and oranges with the mail ap and outlook lol.

Right now, I must tab every where haha hate that...