HI Everyone,

I am using Jaws 17 latest build and W10 with Outlook 2010. When I type an
email message Jaws start slowing down in announcing my letters and also
start skipping. Then after I keep typing it stop announcing all together. If
I alt+tab to another document Jaws announces fine. Then if I tab back to an
email message that I was typing it does not do anything. If I closed Jaws
and open it again it will start announcing again but after typing for a few
minutes it starts pausing and skipping again then finally stop announcing.
Has anyone else been having this issue with the latest build of Jaws 17.
Just for your info I loaded Jaws 16 and it did the same thing on that email
message I was typing on.  It does not do this on every email I type.

Any Ideas?

Ed