Hey my friend,
Try deleting the 5 and type a 0, by using your left & right arrows.

                                Jorge

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: Saturday, June 18, 2016 10:09 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] repairing jaws

Yes, my latest three repair attempts have stalled at dotnet.framework, just
as the installation reaches the 80% mark. One time, I was actually told the
installer couldn't be installed (kind of ironic, but that's what it said).
Later, I tried to download dotnet.framework independently, but it failed
when it discovered an existing copy on my system.

The repair solved some problems, but I think it's created others. For
example, in the JAWS options/basics dialog, I can't get the caps letter
pitch to move off the 25% mark.

I plan to call FS on Monday, unless someone here has a solution.