Hi.

Probably the same problem I get, Windows defender in my case insists this program has a really nasty virus in it. It delets the file when downloading, and if I turn it off and download it, when it comes back on it'll delete the file right on the spot. It won't let me get round to installing it unless I go into windows defender and make it allow this file.

Cheers, Aaron Spears, general Partner - Valiant Galaxy Associates Developing "very good audiogames" for the blind community http://valiantGalaxy.com Sent with Thunderbird 38.5.0 portable