Kelby, the instructions I posted do not give you unformatted text. They allow
you to replicate the source from which you're copying.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of kelby carlson
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2016 7:02 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Selecting Text in Firefox

I don't want to paste unformatted text. i don't know how much clearer I can
state this, but I want to copy over text from Firefox, paste it into a document
and have the text retain its original format from the webpage. Neither of the
options in the JAWS quick settings dialogue will allow me to do this; and
before anyone asks, I have tested both on a number of different websites. Now
if doing what I'm trying is only possible in IE, someone should just say that
so I can stop wasting more time on this.