From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Tom Behler
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2016 02:02
To: 'Jaws users list'
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Address Book VS. Contacts List In Outlook 2016?

Hello, everyone.

Does anyone know the difference between the address book, and the contacts
list features of Outlook 2016?

I currently have my most-used Outlook contacts in the address book, accessed
via control shift B.

Some have suggested to me that these contacts should be in the contacts
list, which is accessed via control 3.

Are there advantages and/or disadvantages of each list?

Thanks as always!

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan