From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Mike O'Brien
Sent: Thursday, July 21, 2016 12:38 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Address Book VS. Contacts List In Outlook 2016?

Hi

Although I can't speak about Outlook 2016, in earlier versions of Outlook,
such as 2010, the Outlook address book and the Contacts folder are the same
list of email addresses.  Other than how you navigate between the addresses
between the 2 renditions of the addresses, I not aware of any major
differences in how you manage the addresses.