Mike, sorry for the late post. but anyway... if you email Rafaial requesting if the keys can be reset, meaning you can use them over, and explain why, he'd probably agree to do it. He did it for me when I messed up, losing a key when I first installed OE.

-------- Original Message --------
From: Mike B. [mailto:mb69ma...@charter.net]
Sent: Tuesday, Jul 19, 2016 11:29 PM EST
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Subject: [JAWS-Users] OE & Turning Off Auto Compacting Folders

Hi Steve,

Only after I updated to the latest version, V2.1.1, today.  This update came
out May 20, 2016, but if you update to it, it will cost you a key code! So,
if you don't have an extra key code don't bother, & I'm not going to update
our other computers because the updates in this version aren't worth
updating for!  I only did it to see how the new version worked, & a mistake
it was, at least for me.  Someone more knowledgeable than my self might get
some benefits out of the updated version, but not us.  Here's the updates
for this 2.1.1 version:

Last Updates:
v.2.1.1 -19-5-16
More reliable installer
Work offline feature (using right click on
Tray icon)
Fixed eset issue (hang on users that have eset and "email intergration"
enabled)
Some other minor fixes

v.2.1 -23-11-15
Fixed installation problems
Fixed runtime errors
Send-To for Windows 8 and 10
Simple Mapi mail now available (Send emails through other programs) for
Windows 7, 8 and 10.
Fixed Help menu
Faster and easy installation

Take care.