Hi Helga and all,
The user said that other than Outlook, what is the best client? They do not want Outlook, because they said they are not crazy about it.
David Moore

-----Original Message----- From: Helga Schreiber
Sent: Sunday, July 24, 2016 8:20 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Email programs with W10

Hi, This is Helga. How are you? I use outlook 2016 email client. It is accessible with JAWS 17 and windows 10. I use to use Windows Live mail 2012, but if you have a microsoft email account Windows live mail 2012 does not work anymore. So I recommend you outlook 2016 email client. And if you don't use a Microsoft account, use Windows live mail 2012. Hope this helps! I look forward in hearing from yu soon. Thanks and God bless!

Helga Schreiber

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreibe...@gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone 6S running IOS 9.3.2