Doubtless, this issue has been addressed countless times. However, I just installed Adobe Reader DC on my w10 laptop with JAWS 17. When I open one of my pdf documents I get the empty document alert. Like Ronald, I need to know how to remedy the situation.

Maria Campbell
luc...@gmail.com

Without them, hunanity cannot survive.
--Dalai Lama