Hi Everyone,
I used to be a jaws user in the 90's and in the first part of the millennium, but stuff came up and I had to finde another screen reader. Anyway, I need a bit of help with the dictionary if you please. I tried to do what I believe used to work, and it doesn't anymore, or I didn't remember it correctly. Anyway, if I want to silence something like an elipses or dot dot dot, what do I put on the second line, and how do I save it so that it will go to the default file?
Many thanks,

--
Bill Koppelmann
FACEBOOK:    Bill.Koppelmann