To make it a default, first press Ctrl+shift+D to open the default
dictionary. then enter your changes.

Dave Carlson

From: "Bill" <billmeis...@samobile.net>
To: <jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 23, 2016 07:50 PM
Subject: [JAWS-Users] Bill, new to the list with a question

Hi Everyone,
I used to be a jaws user in the 90's and in the first part of the
millennium, but stuff came up and I had to finde another screen reader.
Anyway, I need a bit of help with the dictionary if you please. I tried
to do what I believe used to work, and it doesn't anymore, or I didn't
remember it correctly.
Anyway, if I want to silence something like an elipses or dot dot dot,
what do I put on the second line, and how do I save it so that it will
go to the default file?
Many thanks,

--
Bill Koppelmann