Hello list,

I’m a heavy user of virtual desktops in Windows 10. One issue I’m
encountering that while doesn’t impact my ability to use the various
desktops, is somewhat annoying.

When I rotate among the desktops (control+windows key+left/right arrow) Jaws
will sometimes land on a window that says “desktop unavailable” and
sometimes not. This is pretty random and I haven’t been able to figure out a
pattern to when it may pop up. Clicking or trying to otherwise interact with
the window doesn’t do much. Sometimes, I can get the window to go away so
that just the applications I have open in those desktops appear, but again,
I haven’t been able to figure out what it is I’m doing to even close it.
Once I alt+tab out of that window, then it’ll go away. It’s only there the
first time I rotate into the desktop.

I am using the latest version of JFW, but this issue has been present  ever
since I can recall using virtual desktops in  Windows 10.

Has anyone else dealt with this particular issue and perhaps have a fix for
it?

Thanks,