From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Adrian Spratt
Sent: Saturday, August 27, 2016 4:57 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] JFW 16 Incomplete install

Wayne,

Instead of waiting for a replacement disc, you and your wife could download
JAWS from the FS website and commence installation from that file. At any
rate, I'm pretty sure you don't need to have installed JAWS with a disc the
first time. When my hard disc had to be replaced three months ago, I believe
I started JAWS from the downloaded file.

Are you eligible for JAWS 17, or must you use 16? If locating the download
page is a problem, since you can't operate the PC yourself, post again and I
or someone will get the link.