From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Mike B.
Sent: Sunday, August 28, 2016 10:20 PM
To: Jaws-Users List
Subject: [JAWS-Users] JAWS Pronunciation

Hi All,

Running J16, but I think my question will apply to almost all Jaws versions.
What Jaws setting will tell Jaws to say the letters of a word in all
capitolized letters rather than pronounce an all caps word as a word?
Example:  SUV, Jaws pronounce it as a word, & would like for Jaws to say, S U
V.  Or, NY, & to have Jaws say, N Y.  Thanks much.
Take care.
Mike
Sent from my iBarstool.  Go Dodgers!