luc...@gmail.com

Without them, hunanity cannot survive.
--Dalai Lama

On 9/7/2016 2:20 PM, Kimsan wrote:
Hahaha, I clicked that link while at work here and it said it was blocked.

I need to wait until I get home.

Kimsan Song
kimsans...@outlook.com

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of David Ferrin
Sent: Wednesday, September 7, 2016 11:08 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] web site that converts youtube videos

I just stumbled across another one of these services this morning and figured
on passing along the information.

http://www.keepvid.com/

Just paste the link of your youtube video in the edit field and shift tab once
to the button that will start the process. Then just download the file. I am
currently downloading a file over 1.6 GB in size so I figure it is safe to say
they don’t seem to impose a limit on length of the video.
David Ferrin