you the man David!

-----Original Message----- From: David Ferrin
Sent: Wednesday, September 7, 2016 11:08 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] web site that converts youtube videos

I just stumbled across another one of these services this morning and figured on passing along the information.

http://www.keepvid.com/

Just paste the link of your youtube video in the edit field and shift tab once to the button that will start the process. Then just download the file. I am currently downloading a file over 1.6 GB in size so I figure it is safe to say they don’t seem to impose a limit on length of the video.
David Ferrin