Hi list members,

I am wondering if there is a key command that will take you to the top of a
column that you are in. I know that I can use the go to command and type in
the cell of the top of the column, but I am just wondering if there is
another way to get there. The home key will take you to the beginning of the
row so I was wondering if there was something for the top.

If there is, I haven't ran across it yet and using the go to is not a
problem. I just thought I would ask. This is something that has crossed my
mind several times.

Thanks in advance for any responses.

Kurt