I don't know what control 6 or 7 do, but try them again to see if what you did can be undone. Something else to try is press control plus space bar to deselect all items. Then press the applications key and see if you can change things there.

Maria Campbell
luc...@gmail.com

Without them, humanity cannot survive.
--Dalai Lama