From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Brian Lee
Sent: Thursday, October 27, 2016 5:51 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Desktop

Hello Holger,

If you use CTRL with shift and 3 you get medium sized icons.  The shift with
CTRL and 6 or 7 sets the view to details or tiles.  If you use CTRL with
shift and 5 you get a list view but you will have less icons per row.  You
might try CTRL with shift key and 3 or CTRL with shift key and 5 to see
which of those views you want to use.

Here is a list of the shortcut keys for changing the type of view:

CTRL + SHIFT + 1 Extra Large icons,
CTRL + SHIFT + 2 Large Icons,
CTRL + SHIFT + 3 Medium Icons,
CTRL + SHIFT + 4 Small Icons,