I need some assistance with this. Someone helped me download I E 11 last night and everything was fine until this evening. I went to the link to an article in an email. I've done this a few times earlier today with no problem. But this time, an I E 11 dialog appeared. It was asking me to do something or other to ensure that my account settings are permanent. My home page and browser are set properly at the moment and I didn't want to do anything further. However. I can't make this I E dialog go away. It won't close with alt F4 and it won't leave if I press escape. It is preventing me to get into links to articles on the web. Can someone suggest a solution to the problem.

As for my email problem, I'm trying to use Live Mail because the assumption was that Outlook 2003 was causing the issue of multiple copies of emails. However, I've seen several duplicates of emails so far today with Live mail so apparently, in spite of Optimum not wanting to look into this, it may be their problem. I apologize for any multiple emails you may be receiving from me.

Miriam