From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Miriam Vieni
Sent: Saturday, October 29, 2016 9:39 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: [JAWS-Users] I E 11

I need some assistance with this. Someone helped me download I E 11 last
night and everything was fine until this evening. I went to the link to an
article in an email. I've done this a few times earlier today with no
problem. But this time, an I E 11 dialog appeared. It was asking me to do
something or other to ensure that my account settings are permanent. My home
page and browser are set properly at the moment and I didn't want to do
anything further. However. I can't make this I E dialog go away. It won't
close with alt F4 and it won't leave if I press escape. It is preventing me
to get into links to articles on the web. Can someone suggest a solution to
the problem.

As for my email problem, I'm trying to use Live Mail because the assumption
was that Outlook 2003 was causing the issue of multiple copies of emails.
However, I've seen several duplicates of emails so far today with Live mail
so apparently, in spite of Optimum not wanting to look into this, it may be
their problem. I apologize for any multiple emails you may be receiving from
me.

Miriam