The alt-control-v paste special, which brings up at least two choices, works
extremely well in all kinds of contexts. I just don't recall trying it with
email messages.

-----Original Message-----
From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On Behalf
Of Tom Behler
Sent: Saturday, November 12, 2016 12:17 PM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] Problems With Selecting, Copying, And Pasting e-mail
message content In Outlook 2016

Adrian:

Your first suggestion does work here, and is probably what I'll do in this
situation for now.

I've never tried the control Alt V paste special method, and would be
interested to know if others have had more luck with that.

I can also give it a try here at some point.

Thanks for the suggestions.

Dr.  Tom Behler from Michigan