From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Helga Schreiber
Sent: Friday, November 18, 2016 9:20 PM
To: JAWSUsers Mailing list
Subject: [JAWS-Users] New HP Laptop computer and some JAWS questions

Hi all! How are you all? So I have a new laptop computer, and  it is an HP
computer. So my proem is with my  my JAWS commands   guys. When I had my old
computer, I was able to do insert F12 to for JAWS to tell me the time and do
insert F11 to go to the system tray. Now in my new computer, I discover I
need tto press function key, then insert key, and then F12 for jAWS to tell
me the time and also for the system tray. Is there a way to make my new
computer to use only Insert F12 for th time,and insert f11 for the system
tray without pressing function key all the time?Just wondering. I look
forward in hearing from you soon. I wil really appreciate any help and
suggestion! Thanks and God bless!

  Helga Schreiber
Group Moderator

  for the IPad help for the blind

ipadhelpfortheblind+subscr...@groups.io

Member of National Federation of the Blind and Florida Association of Blind
Students.
Phone:  (561) 706-5950
Email: helga.schreibe...@gmail.com
Skype: helga.schreiber26
INT Website: http://int4life.com/

"For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever
believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life." John 3:16
Sent from my iPhone 7 running IOS 10.1