Hi Rob!

This isn't a JfW command, but a Goldwave command. Control+G will give you a dialog where you can enter the specific time you want to move the cursor to in the file you are editing.

Tip: Press F1 for help, then open the menu commands book, one of the topics in there is a list of all of Goldwave's keyboard commands.

hth

Cheers!