From: JAWS-Users-List [mailto:jaws-users-list-boun...@jaws-users.com] On
Behalf Of Gene Warner
Sent: November-26-16 11:35 AM
To: jaws-users-list@jaws-users.com
Subject: Re: [JAWS-Users] need keystroke command for Goldwave

Hi Rob!

This isn't a JfW command, but a Goldwave command. Control+G will give you a
dialog where you can enter the specific time you want to move the cursor to
in the file you are editing.

Tip: Press F1 for help, then open the menu commands book, one of the topics
in there is a list of all of Goldwave's keyboard commands.

hth

Cheers!