Hi Guys,

For some reason my emails were not going through to the list and we were asked
to consult our email providers or ISP's but I got no where with that.  I
unsubscribed, and later on down the road I resubscribed, hoping I would be let
back into the house, which after looking into my junk folder, I saw the email
to confirm my subscription, so here I am. Here is my question, hopefully it
will make sense...

Without typing a long story, in short, I moved email folders I created over to
another destination, and later on decided to move them back, but I'm noticing
that 2 folders state close after focusing on the folder, for example, contacts
close and the other one it says calendar close. It shouldn't say that right?
Normally, based on my thinking that closed would indicate a treeview? Thoughts
anyone? I'm using latest jaws 17 and outlook 2016.

Great to be able to post here again seeing as this list I think is going on 10
years!

Respectfully,

Kimsan Song